China Corporate Services
The Chinese market has been expanding rapidly over the last two decades. The country now offers the greatest potential for business investment opportunities in the world. However, due to different policies and regulations in the mainland, it is sometimes not easy for overseas investors to understand how things really work or to operate efficiently in this system. Differences in culture and language have further frustrated their efforts.
Consequently, adaption and adjustment must be made between subsidiaries in both geographical locations. Our Hong Kong and China teams have served hundreds of medium and large-sized companies for their cross-border investment needs. Unlike other corporate service providers, we handle our works in-house, keeping sub-contracting and outsourcing to a minimal. It may sound costly, but we insist since we believe this will ensure quality, which ultimately serves as a protection and our commitment to clients.
At Harris, we focus on providing indigenous corporate services for foreign investors in the mainland. We have a deep understanding of the business environment and development modes of both mainland and oversea investors. We are confident that we can offer the most competent services, take away their worry and allow our clients to focus on their core business in the mainland.
What we can do
- Consult on market entry solutions
- Assist in sourcing for office or retail premise
- Advise on corporate structure and modes of operation
- Assist in setting up Foreign Representative Office, Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise or Sino-foreign Joint Venture
- Obtain licenses and registration at various government bureaus
- Open corporate bank accounts
- Provide custodial services for corporate chops and seals.