Corporate Services for Listed Company Services
Our experienced team of chartered secretaries and professional accountants provides comprehensive compliance services for Hong Kong listed companies. We provide pre-listing consultation and planning, as well as post-listing maintenance and statutory compliance for companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Main Board or GEM).
We are dedicated to assisting corporations from Mainland China, overseas and Hong Kong who are already listed or planning to be listed in Hong Kong. Our team of experienced professionals is here to provide 24-hour premium services at very competitive prices.
Listing a company is probably one of the most important milestones in a corporation’s development. We are one of the few corporate service firms in Hong Kong truly experienced in handling company secretarial work for the capital market. We can assist companies that wish to list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in the following areas:
- Company structure reorganization
- Listing rules compliance training for directors and executives
- Guidance for corporate governance based on listing rules and regulations
Company Secretarial and Authorized Representative Services
We provide company secretarial and authorized representative services for listed companies. These minimize the risks of confusion and violation of the listing rules and other applicable regulations, and minimize the usual cost related in maintaining expensive qualified staff to handle similar work.
What We Can Do:
- Ensure that company information is disclosed in a timely, accurate, legitimate and truthful manner
- Prepare meetings for the board of directors and shareholders, as well as processing and keeping custody of the company’s documents and minutes
- Advise on corporate governance and listing rules abidance
- Draft and issue announcements according to the rules and regulations for listed companies
- Communicate with the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, the Securities and Futures Commission, Companies Registry and other relevant parties.
Provision of Correspondence Address
To save the unnecessary cost of renting an office in Hong Kong, clients can elect to use our office address as their principal place of business in Hong Kong. This is especially suitable for companies that have no physical operations in Hong Kong.